Well Spring is in full swing and were looking forward to an absolutely awesome season of wedding entertainment in Hampshire. Its gonna be a busy one! Thanks to everyone who has booked The Rustiques to play at your wedding and event - we cant wait to meet you all!
After meeting Harry last time, we thought you might like to meet the lovely lady in our life. Shes the singer and pianist extraordinaire and all round good egg, say hello to Phoebe!
1. What do you consider your biggest achievement so far in your musical career?
Singing at the Royal Albert Hall
2. Who are your musical influences?
Annie Lennox and David Bowie. Harry influences my daily life doings, gains to the max.
3. Whats your favourite food?
Breakfast. Especially avocados.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 year time?
Owning a Pygmy Goat Petting Zoo
5. What do you like about performing with The Rustiques?
Tom Cats bass spin and singing with my friend Harry.
6. Tell us an intertesing fact about yourself that we might not know?
The Queen got to meet me once, she said it was very nice.
A dolphin got to swim with me once, he said it was the best experience of his life.
I hate balloons. No that ones boring.
I have a tortoise best friend called Hercules
Want to meet Phoebe in person (unfortunately shell probably leave Hercules at home) and hear her play with the Rustiques? Then call us now and book for your wedding or event! We still have some availability for the summer and would love to meet some more of you lovely people!
The Rustiques x